Sunday, December 14, 2008

Winter play date

Saturday was a greyhound filled day. First thing in the morning, I met the hauler to pick up Hugo from D'Arcy kennels. His trainer just loves this boy and asked us to take him and find him a forever home. I had him for the day and then he went on to his hopeful forever home
Then we took all the kids to TWO meet and Greets! First we went to VAGA's meet and greet in Petsmart and then to GPA's meet and greet at Stony Point mall. Can you feel the Christmas spirit?

Kristen and Gyeong had come down to meet Stella's brother, My CPA now Max, who lives in Richmond and was adopted through GPA a few years ago. Gyeong will post photos on his blog I feel sure. But after all the meeting and greeting, we went back to our house with Nerice to let the dogs have some fun.
Stanley with the beehive..


Cali says Stanley's time with her favorite toy is UP!
Nerice gives Dolly a shot at the toyCali gives Nerice a stern warning for taking HER toy!Pippi and Dolly playI like this shot of Dana and Stanley posing!In one week, we pack up the kids and load the rack sack to head south for the holidays. I can't believe it is almost Christmas. I think this week's holiday parties at work will help get me in the spirit. Happy Holidays, everyone!!!

2 comments:

Scott said...

Happy holidays to you as well! Give Dante, Dana, Shiloh and Cali a pat on the belly for Iva and I.

P.S. I think Belle considers Cali to be her new role model. During the initial greeting at Stony Point she stood next to her without moving for a solid 5minutes.

genji said...

Hmm, my pictures of this weekend look suspiciously like yours :) You always post way quicker than I do.