Sunday, December 15, 2013

Cuteness

We need a little cute.  It has been weird with "just" 3 dogs lately..but we have adjusted.  I'm working on the "memory" shelf with everyone's urns.  It isn't finished yet. 

But we had Kristen and Gyeong over last weekend to celebrate Shane and Stella.  She was dog sitting Jorja, a fuzzy young mix, and I was dog sitting Petey! They were a perfect match! they played soooo well. Kristen got some videos..I don't know if Gyeong will post them on his blog or not.
But they were super cute and played NON stop.
 We were also watching 2 greyhounds, Stella (fitting) and Duncan.  They seemed like they were pretty comfortable here..Duncan looks JUST like Dana only bigger.  it was eerie.
 We head out on our normal holiday whirlwind travels next Saturday.  I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday, however you celebrate!
HO!HO!HO! from Dana and Cali (photo bomb by Shiloh).  I love my girls..

7 comments:

Sue said...

You can never have too many dogs around you:)

Havre a lovely Chrtistmas.

Love Sue & Polly

What Remains Now said...

Looks like a fun day. Glad you got to have a "pup holiday" before your travels.

genji said...

I think Jorja and Petey need to set up playdates :) Safe travels.

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

The more doggies the merrier!

Hazel said...

don't know which is the cuest, but the two hounds on the sofa and with the reindeer antlers will get my votes!

houndstooth said...

Funny how you get used to a certain number and then it just doesn't feel like enough if you're short. I love the antlers! Merry Christmas and safe travels!

Greyhounds CAN Sit said...

Just came from seeing Gyeong's video of Jorja and Petey, they are so cute together :)

When I was fostering earlier in the year it seemed strange to go back to 2 dogs.

Have a wonderful holiday :)