Thursday, February 26, 2015

More snow...

It is currently snowing..again.  So I will likely have even more photos of the dogs frolicking in the snow.  The downside is that today is my birthday and I would like to do the fun things I had planned. 
But here are some MORE photos from the snow LAST week...The sun came out in the afternoon and I think I have finally gotten the hang of my new camera. 
 Cali finally got the 'toy of choice'
 And then she laid down and had a snack
 This is one of my favorite photos.  She is so beautiful
Double play bow
 Roxi is currently in the yard doing just this by herself. She believes snow is nature's best toy.
 She definitely has the coat for it
 I'm ready for spring.

3 comments:

houndstooth said...

I'm with you! The snow can melt away any minute now. But the pictures you got are beautiful!

Sue said...

Happy Birthday Trina. Hope despite the snow you have a lovely day.

Loving the photos of the dogs in the snow.

Hugs
Sue, Polly & Honey

Hazel said...

Happy Birthday Trina! It seems as if the dogs are doing celebrations for you!

they are so wonderful!