Wednesday, October 5, 2016

GRTB bound

 We are headed to Greyhounds Reach The Beach in Dewey Beach, DE this weekend.  If any greyhound blogger friends will be there, you can find us in the vendor tent!!!  We will be 'working' this event so no dogs. 
With the new house, I have places for bird feeders away from the dogs so the birds have uninterupted feeding time.  the birds have finally found my little feeder and now they empty it quickly. So I will be buying bigger ones soon.
AND I will  hopefully be honing my bird photography skills.
And of course, the trick is always attracting these..
but not these...
My feeder is 'anti squirrel' and so far it's working.  But not to worry, there are plenty of seeds on the ground for the furry creatures.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Trina, That is a lovely bird. Hope you can put more feeders out and attract more birds, but not squirrels.

Have fun at the beach.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Sue, Polly & Honey

Sketching with Dogs said...

You seem to have an abundance of squirrels over there. I saw a squirrel for the first time in 10 years in our garden and I was over the moon. Unfortunately, it only visited 3 times - I had already planned to get a special feeder for him, lol.
Enjoy your greyhound event.
Lynne