Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Dana roos back

So..after everyone else has posted videos of their dogs rooing to each other, Dana felt a bit out of the loop. She isn't called Dana-roo for nothing! So I stopped being lazy and got the camera ready. A siren went by and that got her started. It doesn't take much. However..this video does incriminate me b/c it shows I was watching Dr. Phil. ;-) When one is writing a master's thesis (due this week)...one needs mindless material to stop the internal whirring. ;-)
But alas..Dana says hi!!

3 comments:

IHateToast said...

i can't get mine to roo to save my life!
i'm working on omo. he has roo potential.

i watched that 3 times already. tamale still resists.

dr phil is a doctor, so that must help with the thesis!

gyeong said...

We should have a big 'ol Roo party. Maybe even a Roo band. We can get them wigs and they can be a good 'ol fashioned 'Hair Band'.

Have fun with writing your thesis. I've repressed the memories of my disseration.

Aubs said...

Good luck with the thesis!! Just picture the sunny days in Mexico ahead :) I hope everyone is doing well, and I promise pictures sometime soon.....well, at least before the year is up!